The 14th International Conference on Psychiatry “Evidence based therapies in Mental Disorders”
Country: Saudi Arabia
Abstr. due: 15.11.2018
Dates: 28.03.19 — 30.03.19
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: Saudi German Hospital & Saudi Psychiatric Association
Saudi German Hospital & Saudi Psychiatric Association
In collaboration with:
- Psychiatric Hospital Jeddah.
- Institute of Psychiatry Ain Shams University
- Egyptian Psychiatric Association.
- World Psychiatric Association
Have the honor and pleasure to invite you to participate in
Conference theme: “Evidence based therapies in Psychiatric Disorders”
Venue: Intercontinental Hotel, Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Date: 28 – 30 March 2019
Recently there has been a growing awareness of the Evidence based therapies in Mental Disorders; thus this congress will highlight these important issues.
The conference main speakers will be opinion leaders in the field of psychiatry as well as policy and decision makers.
It is hoped that the exchange of knowledge in this congress between colleagues will promote the service offered to psychiatric patients.
You are invited to participate in this scientific event. We believe that it will be a fruitful scientific, spiritual and cultural experience.
We will do our best in making your participation scientifically rewarding and your stay in Jeddah enjoyable.
Dr. Mohammed Khaled
Secretary General of the Conference
1. Theme of the conference: Evidence based therapies in Mental Disorders.
2. Role of Culture in clinical practice both in prevention & treatment.
3. Arab Mental Health services: Service Development, Policies, Pathways to Care and Healthcare economics.
4. Liaison Psychiatry.
5. Psychosis: Early intervention and improving outcome.
6. Mood Disorders: Depressive disorder & Challenges in the management of Bipolar Disorder.
7. Personality, Eating, and Psychosexual Disorders.
8. Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
9. Old Age Psychiatry: functional & organic mental disorders in old age.
10. Therapeutic Approaches in Mental Health: Bio-Psych-Socio-Spiritual.
11. Role of Culture in clinical practice both in prevention & treatment.
12. Brain Imaging in the diagnosis & management of mental disorders.
13. Medical ethics, Religion & Spirituality in the era of Globalisation.
14. Advances in the field of Medical Education & Psychiatric Training.
15. Stigma of Mental illness & role of media in promoting positive public opinion.
16. The interface between Psychiatry, Psychology, Philosophy and Social sciences.
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
X международная научно-практическая конференция "Семья в контексте педагогических, психологических и социологических исследований"Theses applying till 01.10.19, Прага
V международная научно-практическая конференция "Современная возрастная психология: основные направления и перспективы исследования"Theses applying till 15.10.19, Прага
X международная научно-практическая конференция "Практика коммуникативного поведения как объект социально-гуманитарных исследований"Theses applying till 25.11.19, Прага