The International Neuromodulation Society 14th World Congress
Abstr. due: 03.12.2018
Dates: 25.05.19 — 30.05.19
Area Of Sciences: Biology;
Organizing comittee e-mail: INS19_abstracts@kenes.com
Organizers: The International Neuromodulation Society
The International Neuromodulation Society invites members to submit proposals for plenary and breakout lectures for its 14th World Congress, which will take place in Sydney, Australia on 25 – 30 May 2019.
The Congress program, "Neuromodulation: Leading a Global Medical Revolution," will be organized in accordance with EACCME and ACCME guidelines and will further the INS's educational mission to promote improvement in patient health care by providing physicians and allied health care professionals with high quality, evidence-based educational content focusing on advances in the field of neuromodulation; basic, translational and clinical research; new technology; and global health care. The overarching goals are to enhance learners' knowledge, competence and performance to improve patient access, selection, safety and clinical outcomes.
The Biennial Congress Committee will consider basic science, clinical studies and biomedical engineering presentations on neuromodulation for:
• Neurological disorders, including chronic pain and cancer pain;
• Brain disorders, including epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, dystonia, traumatic brain injury, stroke, psychiatric and cognitive disorders, etc.;
• Cardiovascular disorders, including heart failure, angina and peripheral vascular disease;
• Gastrointestinal disorders;
• Pelvic organ motility disorders;
• Systemic disease; and
As well as:
• Mechanisms of action of neuromodulation; and
• Non- and less-invasive neuromodulation.