Abstr. due: 14.12.2018
Dates: 13.05.19 — 15.05.19
Area Of Sciences: Geology and mineralogy;
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The oil and gas industry has been completely reshaped over the past three years. Although the worst of the budget cuts, layoffs and bankruptcies appear to be over, there is a lingering worry about long term commodity prices, market access for Canadian production, and burdensome regulatory environments. A more stable footing for the industry is on the horizon as 2019 approaches. Budgets will continue to be spent cautiously and geoscientists must live within these constraints while continuing to find and develop the resources necessary to power our economy. These issues have been front of mind for the GeoConvention 2019 committee.
GeoConvention 2019 technical content has been retooled into a new format, distilling the sessions into more impactful themes:
- Building Strong Foundations - Technical Fundamentals and Applications
- New Horizons - Novel Technological Tools and Advancements
- Unconventional Plays - Advancing Understanding and Profitability
- Managing the Risks of Unconventional Development
- Conventional Plays and Frontier Basins
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Canadian Energy Industry
The main goal is to focus on high quality technical content and to attract the most impactful speakers . The high quality and relevant technical content makes the value of attending GeoConvention 2019 self-evident.
GeoConvention 2019 is an opportunity for delegates and exhibitors to benefit from and give back to the community, through Technical Sessions, the Showcase Stage and the Exhibition floor.
Conference Web-Site: https://www.geoconvention.com/