Skin of Color Society’s (SOCS) 15th Annual Scientific Symposium
Abstr. due: 11.12.2018
Dates: 28.02.19 — 28.02.19
Area Of Sciences: Medicine;
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: Skin of Color Society
Abstract submissions for oral and poster presentations are being accepted for the Skin of Color Society’s (SOCS) 15th Annual Scientific Symposium taking place in Washington D.C. on February 28, 2019.
Please read the instructions below and then submit your abstract in the form provided. Note that submitting your abstract here does not register you to attend the Symposium. If your abstract is selected for an oral or poster presentation, you will be required to register for the Symposium. Registration will open late October 2018.
Presenting Author Responsibilities
- The first author listed for each abstract will serve as the presenting author and the primary contact for all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- Ensure that all authors have read the abstract and have agreed to be co-authors
- Obtain all the disclosure information from co-authors
- Forward all correspondence to all co-authors
- The Skin of Color Society encourages submission of original studies or observation that would be of interest to dermatologists with an interest in skin of color.
- The abstract must address scientific or clinical questions, detail clinical observations, or contain primary scientific data.
- Abstracts that do not report any data or have incomplete data will not be considered.
- Data not generally eligible for consideration:
- Data published, either in print or online, by the abstract submission deadline
- Data being submitted or presented at a session of the AAD Annual Meeting in the same calendar year
- For clinical trials:
- Interim analysis of a prospective clinical trial will be considered only if it is performed as planned in the original protocol and is statistically valid.
- Data from follow-up of previously presented clinical trials may be submitted only if significant new information can be shown.
- All research and studies that involve human and animal subjects reported in submitted abstracts must comply with the guiding principles found in the Declaration of Helsinki of the World Medical Association.
- No revisions can be made to the abstract after the submission deadline.
Conference Web-Site: http://skinofcolorsociety.org/2019-call-for-abstracts/
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
3rd World Congress on Pediatric Nursing and CareTheses applying till 19.12.19, london