6th Nano Today Conference
Abstr. due: 28.12.2018
Dates: 16.06.19 — 20.06.19
Organizing comittee e-mail: https://www.elsevier.com/events/conferences/nano-today-conference/register
Oral and poster abstracts are now invited on the following topics and should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
- Synthesis and Self-Assembly of Nanocrystals, Nanoparticles and Thin Films
- Functionalization and Size-Dependent Properties of Nanocrystals, Quantum Dots and Nanowires
- Processing and Templating of Nanotubes and Nanoporous Materials
- Tailoring of Polymeric Nanoparticles, Organic-Inorganic Nanocomposites and Biohybrids
- Nanosystems for Biological and Medical Applications
- Nanosystems for Sensing, Diagnostic, Imaging, Magnetic, Electronic and Structural Applications
- Nanomaterials for Energy and Environmental Applications
- Nanomaterials for Chemical and Catalytic Applications
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
All authors who register for the conference may have their article considered for publication in the Elsevier journal Nano Today. Acceptance of a paper for conference presentation does not guarantee subsequent acceptance for journal publication.
Abstracts of all accepted contributions will be included within the online abstract system which will be distributed to all registered conference participants.
Conference Web-Site: https://www.elsevier.com/events/conferences/nano-today-conference/submit-abstract