Advancing Prefabrication 2019 Conference
Abstr. due: 27.01.2019
Dates: 28.01.19 — 31.01.19
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Last year over 400 construction professionals gathered in Dallas for the Advancing Prefabrication conference. Over three days the meeting explored how project stakeholders can better collaborate in design, improve fabrication efficiency and streamline logistics and job site operations.
It was clear that the event had only just begun getting under the skin of current innovations being made in off-site construction, and that many more challenges remain around tracking projects, estimating the cost savings, finding suitable project partners and more.
Advancing Prefabrication 2019 will seek out the answers to these problems by exploring the cutting edge ideas, processes and systems being developed in the industry across single-trade, multi-trade and modular manufacturing processes.
- More off site workshops to visit mechanical, electrical, and manufacturing facilities
- New track of sessions dedicated to optimizing processes for modularization and industrialized construction
- Changing business infrastructure to better meet manufacturing and off-site demands
- Spotlights on the cutting-edge innovations both in the US & beyond
- Case studies sharing perspectives of every stakeholder
- More networking and discussion opportunities
Many of your competitors are already delivering in the race to perform off-site work – don’t get left behind and optimize your own off-site strategy with us in January!
Conference Web-Site: http://advancing-prefabrication.com/about/about-event/