Announcing the 2019 International Congress on Vitamin D
City: New York City
Abstr. due: 15.03.2019
Dates: 29.05.19 — 01.06.19
Area Of Sciences: Chemistry;
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: The Vitamin D Workshop
- All attendees are invited to submit abstracts describing their Vitamin D related research.
- Junior scientists can elect to apply for travel awards during the abstract submission process.
- Abstracts received before the deadline of March 15, 2019 will be included in the program book that will be distributed to all attendees.
- Abstracts received by the deadline will be ranked by at least five members of the program committee. Rankings will be used to select abstracts for oral presentations and for designation as Plenary Posters which will be on view for the entire conference.
- Abstracts received by March 15 that are not chosen for oral or plenary presentations will be slotted into general poster sessions on Thursday or Friday (May 30-31)
- Abstracts received after March 15, 2019 will not be ranked or included in the program book but may be considered for presentation in the general poster sessions as space permits.
- Abstract limit is approximately 400 words (full formatting details can be downloaded below).
Conference Web-Site: https://vitamindworkshop.org/nyc-2019-home