38th Annual Research and Treatment Conference of Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers
Abstr. due: 04.03.2019
Dates: 06.11.19 — 09.11.19
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers
This conference will offer symposia, workshop presentations, poster sessions, discussion groups, and advanced clinics relating to issues in both victim and perpetrator research and treatment. All sessions, with the exception of posters, have been approved for Continuing Education credits. Each presentation will provide information and training based on cutting edge research development and clinical application. The format is designed to best facilitate interaction with and learning from some of the most advanced practitioners and researchers in the field of sexual abuse.
In addition to the three-day Conference schedule, ATSA will offer a selection of intensive half- and/or full-day Pre-Conference Clinics. These Clinics are designed to provide participants with intensive training and skills enhancement.
The ATSA conference consistently offers unequaled opportunities for learning, professional growth, networking and dissemination of the latest research findings with regard to the prevention of sexual abuse through effective interventions with identified and potential abusers. All submissions related to the assessment, treatment, and management of individuals who have sexually abused are welcomed.
The conference committee especially invites presentations that focus on:
- Current best practices in community and corrections-based treatment and management
- Strength-based approaches
- Strategies for community education
- Prevention programs and research
- Research and clinical applications of risk and need assessments
- Creative interdisciplinary collaborations with the judiciary, law enforcement, victim advocates, and treatment providers.
- Continuing education credits available for physicians, psychologists, social workers and licensed mental health professionals.
Conference Web-Site: http://www.atsa.com/call-for-abstracts
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
X международная научно-практическая конференция "Практика коммуникативного поведения как объект социально-гуманитарных исследований"Theses applying till 25.11.19, Прага