The international conference entitled "IGC@25: Multimessenger Universe"
City: State College
Abstr. due: 24.03.2019
Dates: 24.06.19 — 27.06.19
Organizing comittee e-mail: http://www.cvent.com/d/kgqt0m
Organizers: Penn State
Abstracts will be collected for contributed talks in the areas listed below.
- Loop Quantum Gravity: Foundations and Mathematical Aspects
- Loop Quantum Cosmology, Quantum BHs and Quantum Gravity Phenomenology
- Scattering Amplitudes and Applications
- Supergravity and Superstring Theory
- Cosmology: Observational Aspects
- Cosmology: Theoretical Aspects
- Multimessenger Astrophysics
- Next Generation of Gravitational Wave Detectors
- Gravitational Waves: Observations
Please be sure to include the abstract title, submitter's name and affiliation in the uploaded file. Beginning March 24, organizers will begin assiging contributions to oral presentation sessions. Presenters will be notified by email if the abstract is selected.
Conference Web-Site: http://gravity.psu.edu/events/igc25/index_igc25.shtml
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
2019 International Applied Mathematics, Modelling and Simulation Conference (AMMS 2019)Theses applying till 30.04.19, Prague
2019 International Conference on Mathematics, Science and Technology Teaching and Learning (ICMSTTL 2019)Theses applying till 30.04.19, Sydney
2019 11th International Conference on Mechanical and Electrical Technology (ICMET 2019)Theses applying till 01.05.19, Nanjing