Open Source Summit & Embedded Linux Conference North America 2019
City: San Diego
Abstr. due: 12.04.2019
Dates: 21.08.19 — 23.08.19
Area Of Sciences: Technical sciences;
Organizing comittee e-mail: https://linuxfoundation.smapply.io/acc/r/?g=51873
Organizers: International Committee
Open Source Summit North America connects the open source ecosystem under one roof. It’s a unique environment for cross-collaboration between developers, sysadmins, devops, architects and others who are driving technology forward.
Embedded Linux Conference (ELC) is the premier vendor-neutral technical conference where developers working on embedded Linux and industrial IoT products and deployments gather for education and collaboration, paving the way for innovation.
For the first time in 2019, Embedded Linux Conference North America will co-locate with Open Source Summit North America.
Suggested Topics for Embedded Linux Conference
- Audio, Video, Streaming Media and Graphics
- System Size, Boot Speed
- Real-Time Linux - Performance, Tuning and Mainlining
- SDKs for Embedded Products
- Flash Memory Devices and Filesystems
- Build Systems, Embedded Distributions and Development Tools
- Linux in Devices such as Mobile Phones, DVRs, TV, Cameras, etc
- Use of Linux in Automotive
- Drone, Automotive, Auto, Maker, Drivers, Bus, Frameworks, Robotics, etc.
- Linux in the Internet of Things
- Practical Experiences and War Stories
- Public Infrastructure
- Industrial Automation
This list is not meant to preclude other topics. Feel free to propose other topics related to embedded Linux.
Conference Web-Site: https://linuxfoundation.smapply.io/prog/oss_elc_na_2019/
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
2019 2nd International Conference on Technological Advances of Sensors and Instrumentation(ICTASI 2019)Theses applying till 24.10.19, Shenzhen, China
IV Международная научно-практическая конференция "Фундаментальные основы механики"Theses applying till 25.10.19, Новокузнецк