XV Cell Wall Meeting (posters)
Country: United Kingdom
Abstr. due: 18.05.2019
Dates: 07.07.19 — 12.07.19
Area Of Sciences: Biology;
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: XV Cell Wall Meeting Secretariat
We look forward to welcoming you to the XV Cell Wall Meeting which will take place in Cambridge, United Kingdom.
The meeting will start with a welcome reception on Sunday 7 July, at 7 PM and will end on Friday 12 July, midday.
The meeting will be held at West Road Concert Hall, which is situated in the centre of Cambridge and only a few minutes' walk from the famous Cambridge Backs and King's College.
You can submit your abstract in the following sessions
- Plant cell wall composition, structure and architecture
- Plant cell wall biosynthesis
- Cell biology and dynamics of plant cell wall formation
- Plant cell walls: growth, morphogenesis, development & biomechanics
- Cell wall interactions with the environment: micro-organisms, signaling and defence
- Plant and micro-organismal degradation and metabolism of cell walls
- Cell walls as a resource: food, feed, fuel, timber
Conference Web-Site: http://cellwall2019.org/
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
2019 8th International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Science (ICBBS 2019)Theses applying till 30.05.19, Beijing
2nd World Congress on Organ Transplantation and Artificial Organs 2019Theses applying till 01.06.19, Brisbane,Australia
2019 6th International Conference on Advances in Biology and Chemistry (ICABC 2019)Theses applying till 15.06.19, Nanjing