XV Cell Wall Meeting (posters)
Country: United Kingdom
Abstr. due: 18.05.2019
Dates: 07.07.19 — 12.07.19
Area Of Sciences: Biology;
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: XV Cell Wall Meeting Secretariat
We look forward to welcoming you to the XV Cell Wall Meeting which will take place in Cambridge, United Kingdom.
The meeting will start with a welcome reception on Sunday 7 July, at 7 PM and will end on Friday 12 July, midday.
The meeting will be held at West Road Concert Hall, which is situated in the centre of Cambridge and only a few minutes' walk from the famous Cambridge Backs and King's College.
You can submit your abstract in the following sessions
- Plant cell wall composition, structure and architecture
- Plant cell wall biosynthesis
- Cell biology and dynamics of plant cell wall formation
- Plant cell walls: growth, morphogenesis, development & biomechanics
- Cell wall interactions with the environment: micro-organisms, signaling and defence
- Plant and micro-organismal degradation and metabolism of cell walls
- Cell walls as a resource: food, feed, fuel, timber
Conference Web-Site: http://cellwall2019.org/
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
2019 6th International Conference on Advances in Biology and Chemistry (ICABC 2019)Theses applying till 20.09.19, Nanjing
World Infectious Diseases & Rare Diseases CongressTheses applying till 28.09.19, Budapest
2019 International Conference on Advanced Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering (ICABB 2019)Theses applying till 05.10.19, Seoul