9-th International Youth Science Forum «Litteris et Artibus»
Abstr. due: 02.09.2019
Dates: 21.11.19 — 23.11.19
Address: Lviv Polytechnic National University, 12 Stepan Bandera street, Lviv, Ukraine
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: Lviv Polytechnic National University
Authors of original papers describing research in the areas corresponding to the scope of our 9 conferences are invited to participate:
- «Computer Science & Engineering» (CSE);
- «Geodesy, Architecture & Construction» (GAC);
- «Electric Power Engineering & Control Systems» (EPECS);
- «Humanities & Social Sciences» (HSS);
- «Economics & Management» (EM);
- «Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Transport» (MEMST);
- «Chemistry & Chemical Technology» (CCT);
- «Law & Psychology» (LPS);
- «Environmental Protection, Natural Resourcemanagement & Tourism» (EcoTour).
Researchers who are yet under 35 on November 21, 2019 are eligible to apply (at least one of the paper co-authors should satisfy this age criteria).
Submitted papers should be laid out in compliance with templates available from the conference website and be written in English in a clear and concise manner.
All applications should be submitted via the Open Review Hub website https://openreviewhub.org/lea
Please note that all submitted papers will be a subject of open peer review by at least 2 independent reviewers.
All submitted papers will be available on the Forum website immediately after submission as preprints.
Accepted refereed papers will appear on the Forum website as a part of digital Materials (ISBN, DOI). Selected papers will be included into the digital Proceedings (ISSN, DOI) on the same website. Proceedings will be submitted in Scopus and Web of Science databases in May 2019.
Conference participants will present their work on posters (camera-ready poster layouts should be submitted via the conference website on paper acceptance, organizers will print them on size A1 paper). Selected papers will be presented orally.
Conference Web-Site: https://openreviewhub.org/lea