7th Euro-Argo Science Meeting 2019
Abstr. due: 17.06.2019
Dates: 22.10.19 — 23.10.19
Organizing comittee e-mail: https://www.euro-argo.eu/sendform/contact
Organizers: Eric EURO ARGO
The meeting will include sessions on all aspects of Argo science. The conveners invite submission of abstracts on topics including, but not limited to:
- Argo data for operational oceanography (e.g. the Copernicus Marine Service) and seasonal to decadal climate prediction.
- Synergies and complementarities with other in-situ and satellite observations
- Heat and freshwater content, Earth energy budget and sea level variations
- Inter-annual to decadal variability of water mass properties
- Deep water formation and monitoring of the Meridional Overturning Circulation
- Regional studies using Argo data
- Contribution of Argo to high latitude research challenges
- Biogeochemistry and carbon research.
- Technological advances and results from pilot experiments.
- Sensors development
- Calibration/validation issues and advancements