Scholars International Conference on Advances in Alzheimer's and Dementia
Abstr. due: 20.11.2019
Dates: 20.11.19 — 21.11.19
Area Of Sciences: Medicine;
Address: 650-35 Nanae, Tomisato-Shi, Narita
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: Scholars Conferences
Phone / Fax: +442035140512
Conference fees and accomodation: Registration Fee $599
Scholars Conferences is proud to present the highly anticipated “Scholars International Conference on Advances in Alzheimer’s and Dementia” (Alzheimer’s 2019) to be held on November 20-21, 2019 at Tokyo, Japan. The conference program consists of world-class keynote addresses, industry-led presentations, as well as extensive networking opportunities, creating an interactive platform for high-level scientific and business discussions.
Over 100 delegates representing leading Universities, Colleges, Institutes, Organizations, Companies, internationally renowned research & academic institutions will be present at our prestigious conference.
Taking place over this November 2019, our Conference is a perfect platform to gain insight from basic researchers through to global colleagues and audience. This year we are anticipating the Conference with over 100+ attendees all around the globe over 30+ countries.
The following main themes of the conference have been discussed during presentations of the two-day event, which reflect current education research, developments and innovations internationally and as evidenced in both Alzheimer’s and Dementia Research and their Evidence Based Practice.
- Neurodegenerative Diseases Identified Using Artificial Intelligence
- Possible Pathway to New Therapy for Alzheimer’s Disease
- Novel Therapies for Alzheimer’s Disease
- Progress in Understanding Alzheimer’s Disease
- Alzheimer's Disease and the Neuroscience of Aging
- Neuroscience of Aging
- The Role of Aging in Alzheimer’s Disease
- Alzheimer's: How Does the Brain Change Over the Course of the Disease?
- New Alzheimer's Therapy with Brain Blood Flow Discovery?
- Accelerating the global progress of new treatments, prevention and, ultimately, a cure and many more….
We’ll also be covering a wide range of topics including:
- Early Diagnosis
- Alzheimer’s Research
- Dementia with Lewy Bodies
- Prevention and Risk Reduction
- Genetics and Epigenetics
- Vascular Dementia
- Modelling of Disease
Conference Web-Site: https://scholarsconferences.com/alzheimers-dementia/