Scholars International Conference on Advances in Neurology and Neuropsychiatry
Abstr. due: 19.10.2019
Dates: 20.11.19 — 21.11.19
Area Of Sciences: Medicine;
Address: 650-35 Nanae, Tomisato-Shi, Narita
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: Scholars Conferences
Phone / Fax: +442035140512
Conference fees and accomodation: Registration Fee $599
Scholars Conferences is proud to present the highly anticipated “Scholars International Conference on Advances in Neurology and Neuropsychiatry” (Neuropsychiatry 2019) to be held on November 20-21, 2019 at Tokyo, Japan. The conference program consists of world-class keynote addresses, industry-led presentations, as well as extensive networking opportunities, creating an interactive platform for high-level scientific and business discussions.
Over 100 delegates representing leading Universities, Colleges, Institutes, Organizations, Companies, internationally renowned research & academic institutions will be present at our prestigious conference.
Taking place over this November 2019, our Conference is a perfect platform to gain insight from basic researchers through to global colleagues and audience. This year we are anticipating the Conference with over 100+ attendees all around the globe over 30+ countries.
The following main themes of the conference have been discussed during presentations of the two-day event, which reflect current education research, developments and innovations internationally and as evidenced in both Neurology and Neuropsychiatry Research and their Evidence Based Practice.
- Neurobehavioural effects of developmental toxicity
- The global burden of neurological disorders
- The data to put neurology on top of the public-health agenda
- Neurodevelopmental toxicity: still more questions than answers
- Neurochemical Aspects of Neurological Disorders
- The need for a Global Neurology Alliance
- Autoimmune Neurologic Disorders
- Neurological complications in childhood nephrotic syndrome
- Neurologic Dysphagia
- Neurodevelopmental Outcome After Extreme Prematurity
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and neurological defects and Many more
We’ll also be covering a wide range of topics including:
- Brain Disorders
- Early Diagnosis
- Prevention and Risk Reduction
Conference Web-Site: https://scholarsconferences.com/neuropsychiatry/