Scholars International Conference on Advances in Neurology and Neuropsychiatry
Abstr. due: 19.10.2019
Dates: 20.11.19 — 21.11.19
Area Of Sciences: Medicine;
Address: 650-35 Nanae, Tomisato-Shi, Narita
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: Scholars Conferences
Phone / Fax: +442035140512
Conference fees and accomodation: Registration Fee $599
Scholars Conferences is proud to present the highly anticipated “Scholars International Conference on Advances in Neurology and Neuropsychiatry” (Neuropsychiatry 2019) to be held on November 20-21, 2019 at Tokyo, Japan. The conference program consists of world-class keynote addresses, industry-led presentations, as well as extensive networking opportunities, creating an interactive platform for high-level scientific and business discussions.
Over 100 delegates representing leading Universities, Colleges, Institutes, Organizations, Companies, internationally renowned research & academic institutions will be present at our prestigious conference.
Taking place over this November 2019, our Conference is a perfect platform to gain insight from basic researchers through to global colleagues and audience. This year we are anticipating the Conference with over 100+ attendees all around the globe over 30+ countries.
The following main themes of the conference have been discussed during presentations of the two-day event, which reflect current education research, developments and innovations internationally and as evidenced in both Neurology and Neuropsychiatry Research and their Evidence Based Practice.
- Neurobehavioural effects of developmental toxicity
- The global burden of neurological disorders
- The data to put neurology on top of the public-health agenda
- Neurodevelopmental toxicity: still more questions than answers
- Neurochemical Aspects of Neurological Disorders
- The need for a Global Neurology Alliance
- Autoimmune Neurologic Disorders
- Neurological complications in childhood nephrotic syndrome
- Neurologic Dysphagia
- Neurodevelopmental Outcome After Extreme Prematurity
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and neurological defects and Many more
We’ll also be covering a wide range of topics including:
- Brain Disorders
- Early Diagnosis
- Prevention and Risk Reduction
Conference Web-Site: https://scholarsconferences.com/neuropsychiatry/
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
Vaccines and Immunology MeetingTheses applying till 30.06.19, New York
2019 8th International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Science (ICBBS 2019)Theses applying till 05.07.19, Beijing
Национальный медицинский конгресс «Биеннале искусства медицины. Мнения и доказательства» Theses applying till 10.07.19, Санкт-Петербург