Learn the Latest Corrosion Control Solutions 2019 Conference
City: Long Beach
Abstr. due: 01.07.2019
Dates: 12.11.19 — 14.11.19
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organizers: NACE International
Discover solutions to corrosion issues and challenges facing your area from local industry leaders. Billions of dollars are spent each year on corrosion mitigation and repair on oil and gas facilities, pipelines, and other infrastructure assets. To address this issue, NACE International and the NACE Los Angeles Section invites you to attend the 2019 Western Area Conference. This event features unique educational presentations, forums, and the latest advancements in corrosion products on the exhibit hall floor.
Topics of interest include:
Corrosion in marine environments
Coatings, linings, and metallizing
Monitoring, modeling, and coupon technology
Corrosion control in the oil, gas, and energy generation industries
Corrosion considerations for water and wastewater assets
Durability of reinforced concrete structures
NACE International will require the following for any approved abstracts:
- A formal presentation of your abstract presented at the event. Presenters may be eligible to receive a discounted price to attend.
- Presentations can take between 30-45 min depending on the schedule for the event.
- A PowerPoint presentation is required with the presentation.
- Meet all deadlines listed for paper and presentation review.
- Follow all requirements for formatting and content for presentations.
- Provide a brief biography.
- All presenters will be required to pay for their registration. However, you will be given a discount off whatever registration category you choose.
Conference Web-Site: http://wac.nace.org/