2nd International Conference of Environment: Survival and Sustainability
Abstr. due: 05.08.2019
Dates: 07.10.19 — 11.10.19
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: Near East University
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, it is a great pleasure and an honour to extend to you a warm invitation to attend the 2nd International Conference of Environment: Survival and Sustainability, to be held on October7-11, 2019 at Near East University, Lefkoşa, Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus. Sustainability is a broad discipline that provides human beings with an insight into most aspects of the world, from business to technology to the environment and the social sciences. The triple bottom line of sustainability includes economy, society and environment. When it comes to sustainability, we tend to think of renewable energy sources, reducing carbon emissions, zero waste, and all related steps to ensure the protection of the whole environment. In brief, sustainability plays a vital role in protecting our planet including our natural environment, human and ecological health, while driving innovation and meeting our needs without compromising the needs of the future generations.
Today, if we as human beings are suffering from the impact of climate change and global warming, it is due to the rapid and uncontrolled process of industrialization. Climate change related hazards are ongoing and increasing day by day and it is very clear that climate change is the most urgent issue affecting the whole planet right now. It is now well-known that climate change is the main reason behind the dramatic decline in agricultural productivity, increased water stress, rising sea levels and high risks to human health, especially inthe undeveloped regions of the world. Therefore, through this conference, we are aiming to reach a broad group of people including scientists, decision makers, politicians, environmentalists, students, representatives from business, industry, non-governmental organizations, sustainability executives, specialists and researchers who are well aware of the importance of sustainability when attempting to overcome the consequences of climate change and global warming. We are aiming to bring all these different people together to make sure we can derive a rigid conclusion at the end of this conference, creating the opportunity to reach and stimulate more people to get involved into this action and widen the perspective around the world.
This conference aims to provide intellectual guidance and scientific evidence on the challenges of global warming and climate change based on a humanistic and critical thinking approach, promoting research and education to build equality in the global community and more sustainable societies.
- Conservation and Management of Biodiversity
- Cultural Heritage and Environmental Factors
- Economics, Development and Sustainability
- Energy and Development: New and Renewable Energy
- Environment and Health
- Environmental Awareness, Education and Lifelong Learning
- Environmental Knowledge and Information Systems
- Environmental Law and Ethics
- Environmental Organizations: Roles, Problems and Prospects
- Environmental Science and Technology
- Global Warming: How Much of a Threat?
- Green Factor in Politics
- Integrated Water Resources Management
- Sustainable Water Systems and Management
- International Relations and Environmental Issues
- Literature and Environmental Awareness
- Natural and Man-made Disasters: Emerging Links and Challenges
- Pesticides in the Environment and Food Commodities
- The Role of Media: Problems and Challenges
- Seas, Ecological Balance, and Sustainable Environment
- Social and Psychological Dimensions of Environment Issues
- Islands and Climate Change
- Coastal Maritime Preservation
Conference Web-Site: http://ess2019.con.neu.edu.tr/