6th International Conference “Strategies, models and technologies of Economic systems management” SMTESM-2019
Abstr. due: 14.06.2019
Dates: 04.10.19 — 06.10.19
Area Of Sciences: Economics and management;
Address: Khmelnytskyi National University, 11 Instytutska, Khmelnytskyi, 29016, Ukraine
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: Khmelnytskyi National University
Phone / Fax: +380673517171
Dear scientists, researches, post graduate students, lecturers and practitioners, representatives of state and local authorities, public organizations and financial institutions, business leaders!
Khmelnytskyi National University:
Department of Automated Systems and Modeling in Economics and Department of Finances, Banking and Insurance invite you to participate in the
2019 6th International Conference “Strategies, Models and Technologies of Economic Systems Management”
The conference will take place on October 4-6, 2019
• New trends of economic systems management in the conditions of integration strategies implementation
• The Global Challenges for Development of Economy in CEE Countries
• Econometric modeling and forecasting of socio-economic processes.
• Mathematical methods, models and information technologies to study economic systems.
• Strategic dominants for the global and national financial markets development.
• Modeling of decision making under uncertainty and risk conditions.
• Formation processes of strategy and tactics for financial management of business entities.
• Digital Technologies in Economic Systems Management
• Big data mining based on machine learning.
• Modern problems of training specialists and adaptation of educational activities to the EHEA requirements.
Conference language: English.
Conference Web-Site: http://smtesm.khnu.km.ua/
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
Европейский журнал экономических наук и управления. Номер 4/2019Theses applying till 30.10.19, Вена
VII международная научно-практическая конференция "Проблемы и перспективы развития экономики и управления"Theses applying till 28.11.19, Прага