SPE/ICoTA Well Intervention Conference and Exhibition 2019
Abstr. due: 06.08.2019
Dates: 24.03.20 — 25.03.20
Area Of Sciences: Technical sciences;
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: Society of Petroleum Engineers SPE/ICoTA
Case Histories are invited illustrating operational experience and lessons learned in the following conveyance technologies including the innovative use or technical developments of these technologies in intervention or thru-tubing applications involving diagnostics, surveillance, and/or well workover:
- Application of other Conveyance Methods
- Coiled and Capillary Tubing Applications
- Electric Line Applications and Wireline Powered Intervention Applications
- Slickline, Digital Slickline, and Braided Line Applications
- Snubbing and Hydraulic Workover Applications
Other abstract categories will address the following focus areas:
- Horizontal and Multi-Lateral Solutions: The application of intervention technologies in horizontal and multi-lateral wells including extreme-reach horizontals and coiled tubing drilling.
- Improving Operational Efficiency, HSE and Well Control: Operational experiences and lessons learned using traditional downhole and surface intervention systems in unique or more efficient ways; application of redesigned equipment or processes to maximize return on resources or minimize operational time as well as improve HSE and/or well control.
- Intervention Solutions in Extreme Well Conditions: Operational experiences and technical developments to overcome the challenges presented by ever more challenging well conditions including HPHT, ERD, high H2S/CO2 environments and deep water wells.
- Latest Developments in Equipment, Tools, or Materials for Interventions: Operational experiences and technical developments related to equipment, tools, and materials utilized to optimize or enable well intervention operations.
- Latest Developments in Intervention Solutions: Technology development which aims to enable and expand the arena of well intervention operations including the results of experimental research and performance, or other modelling.
- Non-Conventional Applications: The application of intervention technologies to industries other than the petroleum industry or to challenges other than well intervention including surface piping and pipeline clean out. This category also includes the potential application of equipment and techniques from other industries to well intervention.
- Offshore and Subsea Well Intervention Solutions: Operational experiences and technical developments to address the challenges of working in the offshore environment including operations performed from light well intervention vessels, semi-sub, jack-ups, barges, boats, and platforms.
- Stimulation and Conformance Solutions: Operational experiences and lessons learned in the application of intervention technologies to fracturing, including multi-stage completion techniques, matrix acidizing, perforating or other stimulation operations and to flow conformance operations including water and gas shut-off.
- Value of Data for Well Interventions: Historical and new means of gathering subsurface and surface equipment data can be used to improve interventions in each stage of a job from candidate selection through operational implementation and post campaign benchmarking analysis. The IoT, digitization, and machine learning are additional tools arriving to supplement prior data collection methodologies from which we can learn from. Examination of the benefits of increased data collection and/or improved analytics to deliver better intervention outcomes.
- Value of Interventions: Examination of the return of performing interventions and how this can be benchmarked and learned from to improve the choices of operators. From candidate selection, the approval process, execution, and outcome analysis of what tools and techniques are used for decision making to enable more future opportunity.
- Well Abandonment and Thru-Tubing Recompletion Solutions: Well or zonal abandonment and isolation operations including methods and technologies for installing and verifying permanent barriers as well as lightweight surface solutions to avoid the use of expensive drilling units.
- Well Integrity Diagnostics and Intervention Remediation: Technology development which aims to diagnose and repair well integrity challenges including evaluating tubular integrity issues, hydraulic isolation, mechanical failures, sustained casing pressure and corrosion.
Conference Web-Site: http://www.spe-events.org/wellintervention/call-for-papers
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
2019 2nd International Conference on Virtual Reality Technology (ICVRT 2019)Theses applying till 20.07.19, Wuhan
2019 High Performance Computing and Computational Intelligence Conference (HPCCI 2019)Theses applying till 20.07.19, Chengdu
2019 2nd International Conference on Big Data Technologies (ICBDT 2019)Theses applying till 20.07.19, Jinan