International Conference «EuroDisplay-2019»
Abstr. due: 15.07.2019
Dates: 16.09.19 — 20.09.19
Address: 6, P. Brovki Street, Minsk, 220013, Belarus
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: Society for Information Display and Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics
Conference fees and accomodation: Conference fees depend from Participant category: Early Bird ( (by 15 July 2019) - 160-370 €, Regular (16 July - 15 August 2019) - 185-420 €. Accomodation: for conference participants and guests special arrangements have been made with the Minsk Marriott Hotel to offer them a limited number of reduced-rate hotel rooms
EuroDisplay conference will take place in Minsk, Republic of Belarus from 16 to 20 September 2019.
The biennial EuroDisplay conference 2019 is being jointly organised by the Society for Information Display and Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics.
The conference will cover all types of displays and provide an opportunity for those involved in display related research and development to network. The conference will include plenary, invited and oral presentations, poster session and an exhibition showcase. English will be the working language of the conference.
- Liquid crystal materials (blue phase, twist-bend, photo-alignment, ferroelectric)
- OLED materials (TADF, phosphorescence, perovskites, printing, charge transport)
- Display materials (nanoparticles, quantum dots, graphene, conductors, injection layers)
- Thin film transistors (oxides, IGZO, Si-based, organic, solution-based)
- Liquid crystal displays (high dynamic range, projection, microdisplays, backlights)
- OLED displays (large area, microdisplays, color saturation, stability)
- Micro-LEDs (materials, technology, performance)
- Electronic ink (ink properties, switching)
- Virtual reality (3D, headsets, augmented reality, holography)
- Related applications (touch screens, gratings, filters, windows, automotive)
- Metrology and standards (measurements, display evaluation, quality, HDR)
- Production technologies (vacuum processing, wet processing, ink-jet, large area)
Conference Web-Site: https://eurodisplay2019.bsuir.by/