Single Cell Analysis 2020 Conference
Abstr. due: 31.10.2019
Dates: 23.03.20 — 24.03.20
Area Of Sciences: Biology;
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the SelectBIO Single Cell Analysis 2020 Conference to be held March 23-24, 2020 in Boston.
This conference brings together the innovations in microfluidics, single cell analysis and single molecule analysis, circa 2020 and bring the key opinion leaders and thought leaders in the field from around the world for two intensive days of scientific presentations, networking as well as engagement with companies developing innovations in tools and technologies in this space.
The meeting is held co-located and concurrently with the following tracks:
- Innovations in Microfluidics 2020
- Single Molecule Analysis and Label-Free Detection 2020
Attendees receive full access to all co-located tracks, all networking receptions and co-located exhibit hall.
- Atlases -- Catalog of Cell Types and Understanding at Single Cell Level Rather than at the Tissue Level
- Biological Heterogeneity
- Computational Analysis in Single Cell Biology
- Flow Cytometry, FISH and Technologies for Single Cell Analysis (SCA)
- Label-Free Routes to Single Cell Analysis
- Microfluidics and Single Cell Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Screening in Single Cell Format
- Single Cell Genomics
- Single-cell RNA-Seq
- Spatial Methods in Single Cell Analysis -- Studying Cells in their Native 2D or 3D Configuration
Conference Web-Site: http://selectbiosciences.com/conferences/index.aspx?conf=SCA2020