Medicinal Chemistry & Protein Degradation Summit (Poster abstracts)
Country: United Kingdom
Abstr. due: 11.10.2019
Dates: 28.10.19 — 29.10.19
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: Global Engage
Over 30 presentations will be given at the 2019 meeting which also has expanded coverage of protein degradation. As well as protein degradation you will discover more about advances in hit-to-lead optimization, DNA encoded libraries, SBDD, small molecule targeting of RNAs, immuno-oncology research. Plus, you will learn how Artificial Intelligence is successfully being incorporated into the drug discovery process.
The programme has been designed to create a collaborative environment in which you can engage with the speakers, sponsors and other delegates in attendance.
- Discover how leading pharma companies are incorporating Artificial Intelligence to Medicinal Chemistry
- Learn how advances in the RNA field have opened up the possibility of directly targeting RNA with
drug-like small molecules, offering potential advantages over oligonucleotides
- Get insights from Pharma, Academia and solution providers on the future of protein degradation
- Explore advances in PROTAC design
- Learn from case studies where new research and new technologies have advanced drug discovery
- Join us in an optional gala dinner for a convivial evening on the first day of the meeting
Conference Web-Site: http://www.global-engage.com/event/medicinal-chemistry-protein-degradation-summit/