Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) 2020
Abstr. due: 17.09.2019
Dates: 04.05.20 — 07.05.20
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: OTC Board
On behalf of the Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) Board of Directors, the 2020 Program Committee, and its sponsoring organizations, we invite you to submit a paper proposal presenting your technical solutions, innovations, advancements, and knowledge at the world’s largest offshore energy conference and trade show.
Since its inception in 1969, OTC has provided a forum to present cutting edge technologies and innovations. As we navigate the changing energy landscape, we face important new challenges in securing a viable future for the industry.
To address these challenges, we encourage submissions which align with the following themes:
Solutions Based on Multi-Disciplinary Topics
The OTC Program Committee supports the continuing development of solutions based on multi-disciplinary topics resulting from collaboration from offshore industry participants and stakeholders.
Autonomy Cost Reduction and Safety Aspects
We are looking to further advancement of cost reduction, improving safety along with discussions about data collection, operations as well as the move into visualization.
New Areas for Opportunity
We are looking to promote new opportunities in countries for the offshore industry while at the same time examining the hurdles to having meaningful progress in facilitating industry collaboration and mitigating the risk as the offshore industry enters these new areas.
As in the past, we encourage submissions on marine renewables and will continue to do so going forward. These presentations have helped to inform attendees about important trends.
We look forward to receiving high-quality submissions that will help shape a vibrant future for the offshore industry and encourage you to contribute to our world-class technical program across a wide variety of topics including:
- Decommissioning / Abandonment
- Drilling Technology
- Facilities and Production Operations
- Field Development & Megaprojects
- Floaters and Mooring Systems
- Flow Assurance
- Health, Safety, and Environment / Governance & Regulation
- Installation/Construction/Pipelay and Operations
- Integrity Management & Continued Service
- Digital Technologies & Data Management
- Marine Mining
- Marine Renewables
- Materials Technology
- Ocean Engineering Resources, Terminals & Transportation
- Offshore EOR and Unconventional Resources
- Offshore LNG & Gas Monetization
- Offshore Pipelines
- Project Management, Economics, and Contracting
- Reservoir Engineering
- Riser Systems
- Subsea Production and Processing Systems
- Topsides Production and Processing Systems
- Well Completion Technology
Conference Web-Site: http://2020.otcnet.org/about/call-for-papers