Association for Death Education and Counseling 2020 Annual Conference
Abstr. due: 13.09.2019
Dates: 28.04.20 — 02.05.20
Area Of Sciences: Sociology;
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: Association for Death Education and Counseling
The premiere educational, interdisciplinary meeting for professionals working in the field of death, dying and bereavement: mental health professionals, social workers, counselors, educators, clergy, funeral directors, hospital and hospice personnel, and psychologists. Save the date and join us in Columbus! Check back periodically as information becomes available.
Why attend the ADEC 42nd Annual Conference?
- Learn about cutting-edge research and clinical practice in thanatology.
- Customize your conference experience — choose session types and topics that suit your discipline and interests.
- Network with peers in formal and informal settings, and establish connections that will stay with you for years.
- Identify new resources, products and services that can help move your practice forward.
- Earn continuing education credits, available in a variety of disciplines, including social work, marriage and family therapy, psychology, counseling, nursing and more.
Conference Web-Site: https://www.adec.org/page/2020_Conference
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
MLA 2020 - Mobilizing Self-IndifferenceTheses applying till 13.03.20, Seattle