4th International Conference Gender: Language, Culture, Communication
Country: Russian Federation
Abstr. due: 25.09.2019
Dates: 28.11.19 — 29.11.19
Organizing comittee e-mail: alkiralist.ru
Organizers: Moscow International Academy
We are pleased to announce the IV International Conference Gender: Language, Culture, Communication to be held on November 28-29, 2019 at Moscow International Academy.
Key themes of the conference:
- Gender research methodologies in the modern humanities: transformation of scholarly views on gender at the turn of the XX/XXI century: global and local.
- Gender as a sociocultural phenomenon and its linguistic representation
- Gender differences in communication: the issue of verification; gender aspects of professional communication
- Gender issues in intercultural communication
- Gender and text authorship attribution
- Text and discourse: gender focused analysis
Participants’ presentations should not exceed 20 minutes.
The working languages of the conference are Russian and English.
Conference Web-Site: https://linguistlist.org/issues/30/30-2619.html