Liver, Biology, Diseases & Cancer, AWAJI, JAPAN
Abstr. due: 20.09.2019
Dates: 09.12.19 — 12.12.19
Area Of Sciences: Biology;
Organizing comittee e-mail: http://www.csh-asia.org/Abstract%20Status/abstract_blankstatus.html
Organizers: Cold Spring Harbor Asia
We are pleased to announce the Cold Spring Harbor Asia conference on Liver, Biology, Diseases & Cancer which will be held in Awaji, JAPAN, close to Kobe. The conference will begin at 7:00pm on the evening of Monday December 9, and will conclude after lunch on Thursday December 12, 2019.
The conference will include eight oral sessions and one poster session covering the latest findings across many topics in Liver Biology. Many talks will be selected from the openly submitted abstracts on the basis of scientific merit and relevance. Social events throughout the conference provide ample opportunity for informal interactions.
1. Biology of liver parenchymal and non-parenchymal cells
2. Liver injuries, repair and regeneration
3. Liver progenitor cells and reprogramming
4. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic liver steatosis
5. Liver fibrogenesis and therapeutics
6. Liver cancer and therapeutics
7. Use of pluripotent cells and reprogrammed cells for therapy
Conference Web-Site: https://www.csh-asia.org/2019meetings/liver.html