Smart NanoMaterials - Advances, Innovation and Applications 2019 Conference
Abstr. due: 01.10.2019
Dates: 10.12.19 — 13.12.19
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: Snaia Committee - https://snaia2019.com/committee/
Internationally known experts, including industry leaders, will join the 2ndEuropean conference on Smart Nanomaterials to discuss the most critical technological advances, innovations and new practical applications in smart technologies.
SNAIA2019 will provide a unique platform to meet, share knowledge and establish links between experts from academia and industry in the emerging fields of Wearable and Printed (Opto)Electronics, CMOS Photonics, Quantum Computing, Artificial Intelligence, OptoGenetics, Smart Coatings and Thin Films.
- List of Emerging Technologies lined up for this event:
- Wearable and Printed Electronics (E-Textile, Integration with IoT)
- Flexible Opto-Electronics (LCD, LED, Stretchable Sensing, Heating and Energy Harvesting)
- Artificial Intelligence (Neural interfaces and Artificial Memory)
- Coatings and Nanofilms (Protective Textiles, Self-Heating, Anti-microbial)
- Quantum Computing
- Energy Harvesting Systems
Conference Web-Site: https://snaia2019.com/