Scientific and practical conference with international participation «Actual problems of morphology in theoretical and practical medicine»
Abstr. due: 07.10.2019
Dates: 24.10.19 — 25.10.19
Area Of Sciences: Medicine;
Address: Ukraine, Chernivtsi, Kobylianska Street 42
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: HSEE of Ukraine «Bukovinian State Medical University»
We are honored to invite You to take part in a scientific and practical online conference with international participation «Actual problems of morphology in theoretical and practical medicine». Conference will be held on October 24, 2019 on the base of Higher State Educational Establishment of Ukraine «Bukovinian State Medical University», marking the 75th anniversary of the founding of an educational institution. The conference is included in the register of scientific and practical conferences of Ukraine in 2019 (No. 351).
We invite medical scientists and practitioners, who work on the problems of diseases’ early diagnosis, treatment and prevention on the basis of modern achievements of morphological sciences, to take part in the conference.
Main directions of work during scientific conference include:
- Modern methods of morphological investigation.
- Importance of morphology for clinical practice.
- Modern methodological methods for teaching morphological disciplines.
- Future of morphology. Unresolved methodological questions.
Languages: Ukrainian, English.
ORGANIZING COMMITTEE OF THE CONFERENCE
Chairman of the organizing committee:
Bojchuk Taras Mykolajovych – MD, Professor of the Department of Histology, Cytology and Embryology, rector of Higher State Educational Establishment of Ukraine «Bukovinian State Medical University».
Deputy Chairmen of the Organizing Committee:
Tsygykalo Oleksandr Vitalijovych – MD, Professor, Head of the Department of Histology, Cytology and Embryology;
Olijnyk Igor Yurijovych – MD, Professor of the Department of Pathological Anatomy.
Secretary of the Organizing Committee:
Petryshen Oleksandr Ivanovych – PhD in Medicine, assistant of the Department of Histology, Cytology and Embryology;
Members of Organizing Committee:
Khodorovska Alla Anatoliyivna (PhD in Medicine, associate professor of the Department of Histology, Cytology and Embryology) – responsible for monitoring the decisions (resolutions), accepted at the scientific online conference;
Pentelejchuk Nataliya Petrivna (PhD in Biology, assistant of the Department of Histology, Cytology and Embryology) – responsible for financial and resource support of the conference;
Stolyar Denys Borysovych (PhD in Medicine, assistant of the Department of Histology, Cytology and Embryology) – responsible for conducting conference broadcast with the use of Web-class videoconference service within the project of the Ukrainian scientific and educational telecommunication network "URAN".
To take part in a conference, You need to register on www.histoinua.com website before October 7, 2019. Participant should give all necessary information, which is asked in a registration form, and download materials of scientific work (abstract and presentation). Within three days after registration, a confirmation will be sent to your email address, and after the review, you will be notified with the terms of payment.
For questions related to organization of the conference, please contact Petryshen Oleksandr Ivanovych (PhD in Medicine, assistant of the Department of Histology, Cytology and Embryology) – email@example.com;.
Requirements for abstracts:
- Section title;
- Surname and initials of the author(s);
- Title of work (in capital letters);
- Name of institution, city, country;
- Name of the clinical/scientific department, or a laboratory where the work has been conducted
- Academic rank, scientific degree, initials and surname of scientific supervisor;
- The text of the work;
- Contact information about the author(s): e-mail and postal address of the first author (contact person), academic rank, scientific degree, career position of author(s).
2. Abstract should include: relevance, purpose, materials and methods, research findings (results) and conclusions;
3. Results of measurements must be submitted in units of the International System (SI), as well as comply with international nomenclature;
4. Abbreviations and symbols should be decoded when they are used in the text for the first time;
5. Abstracts should not contain tables, graphs and illustrations.
6. The total volume of an abstract should not exceed 4000 characters (including spaces), which is identical to two pages of A4 format. All fields – 2 cm, font size 14 points and an interlined interval – 1.5.
7. Materials of scientific research should also be presented in a presentation, up to 10 slides (in pdf format). If the presentation is created in the program, such as Microsoft PowerPoint, then it should be converted to “pdf” format, named after the first author's name in Latin letters, for example “semeniuk.pdf” and uploaded to the registration site of the conference participants.
8. Registration for non-Ukrainian citizens is free of charge;.
9. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to select abstracts according to the subject of conference and requirements for materials registration. Submitted materials should not contain previously published information. The author(s) of paper take responsibility for thesis content.
After the conference, each of participants will receive a certificate by mail.
We will sincerely welcome Your participation in the conference, marking the 75th anniversary of the founding of HSEE of Ukraine «Bukovinian State Medical University».
Thank You for participation!
Conference Web-Site: http://www.histoinua.com/en/