The Philosophy of Early Christianity in the Era of Digitalization 2019 Conference
City: New Taipei City
Abstr. due: 02.11.2019
Dates: 06.12.19 — 07.12.19
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: Department of Philosophy, Fu Jen Catholic University
Please send an abstract of maximum 500 words (in Word format and prepared for blind review) for a paper suitable for a 30-munite slot (20 minutes for a paper, 10 minutes for questions and answers) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Submission to The Philosophy of Early Christianity in the Era of Digitalization”.
Papers should be no longer than 5,000 words and include the abstract.
Please include author’s information, including paper title and abstract, in the email.
Notifications of acceptance will be sent by 4th Nov., 2019.
Early Christianity is a novel topic to much of Taiwanese academia, albeit deeply rooted in the western academic sphere. Just as awareness and understanding builds so there are unique modern challenges, under the potential threat of the age of digitalization. This conference will explore the nature, scope and potential solutions to such challenges.
The conference is invited to inquire into the following questions:
1. The influence of digitalisation on society
2. The impact of digitalisation on Christianity in society
3. The digitalisation of society as a way to transhumanism
4. Christian theological views and philosophical insights on digitalisation and virtualisation in a society
5. The application of the interpretation of early Christianity to digitalisation
6.The philosophy of early Christianity
7. Ancient Greek philosophy in early Christian theology
8. From Platonic theology to Angustinian theology
9. Ancient Greek philosophy in modern society
Conference Web-Site: http://philosophy.ourpower.com.tw/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=707:call-for-paper-the-philosophy-of-early-christianity-in-the-era-of-digitalization-2019&catid=91&Itemid=140