XXII. Annual Linz Winter Workshop "Advances in Single-Molecule Research for Biology & Nanoscience"
Abstr. due: 01.12.2019
Dates: 31.01.20 — 03.02.20
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: Institut für Biophysik, JKU
The Linz Winter Workshop will focus on biological single-molecule research and nanoscience, and include force and optical microscopy/spectroscopy techniques. This year, special sessions on nano-medicine and high-speed atomic force microscopy will be organized. It is the aim to provide a common platform for industry and academia.
This is a school for young scientists and newcomers to learn about advanced atomic force microscopy techniques and fluorescence microscopy methods:
• High resolution imaging of live cells and bacteria
• High-speed atomic force microscopy
• Chemical functionalization of atomic force microscopy tips
• Single molecule force spectroscopy
• Topography and recognition imaging
• Scanning microwave microscopy
• Single molecule fluorescence imaging
• FRET microscopy and electrophysiology in living cells
• Combined atomic force & fluorescence microscopy
Registration and fees
Workshop - Academia 420 €
This is an all-inclusive rate that covers:
• abstract book
• coffee breaks & lunches
• conference meals & social events
...from Friday evening, January 31, 2020 through Monday evening, February 3, 2020.
Fee does not cover accommodations.
Hands-on Winter School - 200 €
This school is held at the JKU Life Science Center (Gruberstraße 40, A-4020 Linz) from January 28 (starting at 9 am) to January 30 (closing at 6 pm). Fee covers coffee breaks, lunches and one social event.
Skiing Day -- Fee for transfer and ticket on a self-cost basis.
This is an optional event on Friday, January 31, 2020.
Final deadline for registering is December 1, 2019
Conference Web-Site: https://www.jku.at/institut-fuer-biophysik/veranstaltungen/linz-winterworkshop/