Age-Specific Issues. Language, Spaces, Technologies - Ages2020
Abstr. due: 31.12.2019
Dates: 02.04.20 — 03.04.20
Area Of Sciences: Humanities;
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: University of Milan (Italy)
This conference stems from the inter-university research project Age.Vol.A. (Ageing, Volunteers, Assistants), funded by the Cariplo Foundation for the years 2018-2021, aimed at easing or removing the linguistic and cultural barriers existing between home-assisted Italian seniors and their non-Italian caregivers – a widespread social phenomenon in Italy – through multilingual digital tools and applications. The Age.Vol.A. perspective is multi-disciplinary, and the project is run by a team of scholars in English linguistics, translation studies, social sciences like anthropology, and science communication.
Call for Papers:
- Event venue: Università degli Studi di Milano (University of Milan), Milan, Italy.
- Abstracts (ca. 300 words plus max 6 references) should be sent as Word files to ages2020unimi.it no later than 31 December 2019. Notifications of acceptance will be issued by 31 January 2020.
- Presentations will be 20 minutes, with 10 extra minutes for discussion.
- A selection of papers from the conference will be published following double-bind peer-review.
- The registration fee is € 120 and it includes the conference material, all coffee breaks and lunches. A reduced fee of € 100 is available for
PhD students, junior and non-tenured scholars.
Conference Web-Site: https://sites.unimi.it/Ages2020/call-for-papers/
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
Европейский журнал литературоведения и лингвистики. Номер 1/2020Theses applying till 30.01.20, Вена
MLA 2020 - Mobilizing Self-IndifferenceTheses applying till 13.03.20, Seattle