13th Fire and Forest Meteorology Symposium
City: Palm Springs
Abstr. due: 17.01.2020
Dates: 12.05.20 — 14.05.20
Area Of Sciences: Geography;
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: organized by the AMS Committee on Agricultural and Forest Meteorology and hosted by the American Meteorological Society.
Papers for the 13th Fire and Forest Meteorology Symposium are solicited on the following topics:
- Field Studies of Fire-Atmosphere Interactions
- Fire Weather Services: Past, Present, and Future
- Fire as an Earth-System Process
- Mesoscale and Smaller Scale Atmospheric Impacts on Wildland Fire
- Modeling Fire-Atmosphere Interactions
- Operational Use and Forecasting of Fire Weather
- Smoke Modeling, Management, and Mitigation.