11th International Conference on the Theory and Application of Diagrams - Diagrams 2020
Abstr. due: 24.01.2020
Dates: 24.08.20 — 28.08.20
Area Of Sciences: Physics and math;
Organizing comittee e-mail: http://www.diagrams-conference.org/2020/index.php/registration/
Diagrams is the only conference series that provides a united forum
for all areas that are concerned with the study of diagrams and has a
– Abstract-submissions, as well as Long, Short and Poster submissions:
Abstract acceptance leads to a full oral presentation. This new
category is specifically targeted at disciplines where conference
publication is not considered high status.
– Special Themes with dedicated submission tracks: Philosophy of
Diagrams and Psychology of Diagrams.
– Keynote Speakers confirmed: Gem Stapleton
– Long Paper, Short Paper and Poster submission categories
– Best Paper and Best Student Paper Awards.
– Graduate Symposium with possibility of funding (separate call).
– Workshops and tutorials (separate call).
– Low cost registration and accommodation.
– Tallinn is a vibrant cultural capital.
Diagrams 2020 is the eleventh conference in the biennial series that
started in 2000. The multidisciplinary nature of Diagrams means it
encompasses: architecture, art, artificial intelligence, biology,
cartography, cognitive science, computer science, education, graphic
design, history of science, human-computer interaction, linguistics,
logic, mathematics, philosophy, psychology, and software modelling.
The conference attracts a large number of researchers from these
interrelated fields, positioning Diagrams as the major international
event in the area.
Diagrams 2020 will be hosted by Tallinn University of Technology in Estonia.
Tallinn is the capital of Estonia and a beautiful seaside city. It has a well
preserved medieval old town which is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The city is ideally located and designated for those who wish to explore
Estonia’s vibrant cultural life, digital society and natural sites.
Tallinn is easily accessible by flight from international cities, either
directly or by transiting through Helsinki (Finland) and Riga (Latvia).
Conference Web-Site: http://www.diagrams-conference.org/2020/