Fetal and Neonatal Neurology Congress 2020
Abstr. due: 22.01.2020
Dates: 22.04.20 — 24.04.20
Area Of Sciences: Medicine;
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: MCA Scientific Events Host:Institute Pasteur
We are delighted to invite you to attend the Fetal and Neonatal Neurology Congress scheduled to take place at the Institute Pasteur in Paris, France on April 22-24 2020.
The Scientific Program Committee worked hard to put together a stimulating and innovative program with quality education and scientific content, which is also highly clinically relevant.
The Scientific Program Committee worked hard to put together a stimulating and innovative program with quality education and scientific content, which is also highly clinically relevant. The meeting will host plenary speakers alongside 3 pre congress sessions, oral presentations and a poster exhibition. It is a great pleasure for us to welcome all the Neonatologists, Perinatologists, Pediatricians, Neurologists and Researchers to take part in this upcoming congress to share views and knowledge through interactive keynote, plenary, sessions, poster and discussions in the field of perinatal neurology and basis sciences research. The congress has been organized to promote a wide range of topics and attracts an excellent faculty of international speakers who are experts and leaders in their fields.
This conference provides an excellent opportunity to establish research collaborations & networking, and to discuss the latest developments & challenges within the field.
Young researchers are welcome to submit abstracts of original research (experimental and or clinical or epidemiologic) to be considered for poster presentation, session or oral presentation during the plenary sessions.
This congress will provide you an excellent platform to investigate the advancements in the field of perinatal neurology. We cordially welcome you to Paris, France and we are sure you will have fruitful and memorable experience in science and tourism.
COMMONLY ENCOUNTERED FETAL AND
NEONATAL NEUROLOGICAL CONDITIONS
- Neonatal encephalopathy/hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy
- Seizures, acute symptomatic seizures and neonatal onset epilepsies, as well as status epilepticus
- Stroke, arterial and venous
- Intracranial hemorrhage, including intraventricular hemorrhage White matter injury
- Neurological sequelae of congenital heart disease and critical illness
- Hypotonia/neuromuscular disorders
- Hydrocephalus, posthemorrhagic and congenital
- Inborn errors of metabolism
- Neurogenetic and complex malformation syndromes
- Brain malformations and cerebral vascular malformations
- Meningitis/encephalitis and in utero infections
Conference Web-Site: https://www.mcascientificevents.eu/brain/