ICSSP 2020: International Conference on Software And System Processes
Abstr. due: 10.01.2020
Dates: 23.05.20 — 24.05.20
Area Of Sciences: Technical sciences;
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
ICSSP 2020 will be co-located with ICSE 2020 in Seoul, South Korea and held on May 23 and 24, 2020. As a special treat, ICSSP will hold a joint social event with the International Conference on Global Software Engineering (ICGSE) on Sunday, May 24. The ICSSP 2020 conference website can be accessed at http://dbsi.hdu.edu.cn/icssp2020/. The detailed submission instructions will be available soon on the ICSSP 2020 website.
Techniques under the general heading of artificial intelligence (AI) are transforming many industries. Software development and evolution is no exception. These techniques including (but not limited to) Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) are redefining how developers build software products. ML and DL are accelerating contemporary software development lifecycles by analyzing huge amounts of data produced and consumed throughout the process.
Concurrently, hardware provisioning is undergoing fundamental changes. We now see the rise of serverless infrastructure provisioning and a move towards pay per-use hardware with the invention of microservices and Function-as-a-Service (FaaS) technology. AI and serverless hardware provisioning are rising trends that warrant careful software and systems process attention. AI can be an aid to software and systems processes, while software and system processes are required to build AI-based systems. This raises an important question for our field: How will human intelligence be supported and augmented by machine intelligence? With automated toolchains and cloud-based hardware provisioning paradigms driving more rapid and continuous integration and delivery, how will this combination of process, technology and people improve the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of software and systems development?
ICSSP 2020 is seeking contributions on research, practice, and compelling new ideas pertaining,
but not limited, to the following topics:
• Software and systems processes for AI-based systems
• AI for general software and systems processes
• General software process related studies and research reports
• Measurement for hybrid and evolving processes
• The impact of serverless infrastructure on software and systems processes
• Empirical studies and experience reports on agile or hybrid processes
• Factors affecting selection, design, adoption, management and success of hybrid
• Continuous integration and deployment for serverless infrastructure
• Function-as-a-Service software and systems processes
• Impacts of special requirements such as high safety/reliability, globally distributed
development, continuous integration, and others
• Evolution or transformation of organizations
• Enterprise processes for advanced development paradigms such as agile, lean, DevOps or
• Data science for analysis and management of hybrid and evolving processes
All accepted papers will be included in the ICSSP Proceedings, which will be published as part
of the ICSE companion proceedings. In addition, a selection of the best papers from the ICSSP
2020 conference will appear in a special issue of the Journal of Software Evolution and Process.
Conference Web-Site: http://dbsi.hdu.edu.cn/icssp2020/
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
Европейское научное обозрение. Выпуск №1-2/2020Theses applying till 28.02.20, Вена
III Международная научно-практическая конференция "Машиностроение: инновационные аспекты развития"Theses applying till 13.03.20, Санкт-Петербург