29th Edition of World Congress on Nursing Education & Research
Abstr. due: 10.04.2020
Dates: 25.05.20 — 26.05.20
Area Of Sciences: Medicine;
Address: 40 Bloomsbury Way, London, UK
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: Nursing Education Conferences
Phone / Fax: 4402038073712
Conference fees and accomodation: $599 For Registration & Accommodation Packages Information Please go through the following Link: https://nursingeducation.euroscicon.com/registration
Being successful in the previous 2 conferences in the series, NURSING EDUCATION 2018 in Rome, Italy, NURSING EDUCATION 2019 in London, UK, this year we are moving forward with the 3rd meeting in the series, CNE accredited NURSING EDUCATION 2020 in the city of history and monuments, Dublin, Ireland. The conference will be held in the first quarter of the year during May 25-26, 2020.
NURSING EDUCATION 2020 has a great scholarly Scientific Program with 2 days of methodical sessions. This Nursing Education & Research Congress Program Board has agreed on a broad topic list to be presented at the congress. This programme will feature new research findings, chances to learn from world famous connoisseurs and discussions with contemporaries and aristocrats.
For further details, please follow: https://nursingeducation.euroscicon.com/
Our Organizing Committee Members include:
- Paul Rega, Director of Disaster Medicine, University of Toledo, USA
- Marcella Kelly, Program Director, National University of Ireland, Ireland
- Douglas F. Kupas, Associate Chief Academic Officer, Geisinger Health System, USA
- Darryl DuVall, Clinical Associate Professor, Washington State University, USA
- Christian Byhahn, Professor, University of Oldenburg, UK
- Evridiki Papastavrou, Associate Professor, Chair Department of Nursing, Cyprus University of Technology, Cyprus
- Isabel Coetzee, Senior lecturer, University of Pretoria, South Africa
This meeting will be a great opportunity for you to visit the country Ireland and most importantly the city of monuments, Dublin. At the same time, you can attend and participate in the meeting availing the CNE credits.
We look forward to meet you at Dublin!
Program Director | Nursing Education 2020
40 Bloomsbury Way, London, WC1A 2SE, UK
Phone: (+44) 020 3807 3712
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference Web-Site: https://nursingeducation.euroscicon.com/
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
World Heart and Cardiothoracic Surgery ConferenceTheses applying till 20.12.20, Bangkok