International Academic Initiatives Conference “¿ Administrative Territorial vs. Economic Spatial Boundaries of the Regions ?“
Abstr. due: 10.02.2020
Dates: 19.03.20 — 20.03.20
Area Of Sciences: Economics and management;
Address: 54/1 Prospect Peremogy, Kyiv, Ukraine Department of Regional Studies and Tourism, Institute of Regional Studies of Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman.
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman; Wroclaw University of Economics (Poland); D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics (Bulgaria); Iran Urban Economics Scientific Association (IUESA); Akaki Tsereteli State University (Georgia)
Phone / Fax: 0975174930
Conference fees and accomodation: No conference fee! Conference participation is free of charge.Participants cover themselves their costs for transfer, hotels, visas, dinner or any other costs which might appear. The organizing committee will provide informational support for accommodation and stay in Kyiv during the conference period.
The conference will comprise following research topics:
- Economic Regions of the Supranational and Subnational Levels
- Internationalization vs. Economic Localism of the Regions
- State /Supranational Regional Policy, Decentralization
- Impact Limits of Institutions and Authorities in the Governance of Regional Development
- Urbanization of Economic Development and the Prospects of Transforming Urban Centers into Cities-States
- Cross-Border Regional Business Clusters, Global and Local Spatial Production Networks
- Development of Rural and Peripheral areas
- Local and Regional Infrastructure Development (Trans-Regional Infrastructure)
- Adaptation of Regions to Climate Change and Sustainable Energy
- Demography, Migration and Regional Labor Markets
- Tourism Regions: Development, Institutional Framework and Smart Local Governance
The conference invites scholars, academic teachers and specialized experts, post-graduate, graduate and undergraduate students, representatives of government agencies, NGOs.
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
Европейский журнал экономических наук и управления. Номер 3/2020Theses applying till 30.07.20, Вена