14th Asia-Pacific Regional IAU Meeting (APRIM) 2020
Abstr. due: 14.02.2020
Dates: 06.07.20 — 10.07.20
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research
We are pleased to invite you to attend the 14th Asia-Pacific Regional IAU Meeting (APRIM), which will be hosted in Perth, Western Australia on July 6-10, 2020 at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre.
We expect to welcome around 600 delegates from across the Asia-Pacific region. APRIM is a unique opportunity to present the latest astronomical and space research to a broad but regionally-focused audience, as well as make new connections and initiate new collaborations.
APRIM2020 will be jointly hosted by CSIRO (Australia’s national science research agency) and the International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research (ICRAR), and will incorporate the Astronomical Society of Australia’s Annual Science Meeting into its program.
The APRIM2020 Scientific Organising Committee has a focus on research areas that are of particular relevance to astronomers in Australasia and the wider Asia-Pacific region. The conference will be organised within these themes:
- Solar System Objects and Exoplanets
- Solar/Heliospheric and Stellar Physics and Evolution
- Interstellar Medium, Star Formation, and Milky Way
- Compact Objects and High Energy Astrophysics
- Galaxies, AGNs, Large Scale Structure and Cosmology
- Gravitational Waves/Multi-Messenger Astronomy
- SKA and Upcoming Ground- and Space-based Observing Facilities
- Diversity and Inclusion in Astronomy
- Public Outreach, Education, and Astronomy for Development
We particularly encourage participation and contributions from diverse and underrepresented portions of the community.
Conference Web-Site: https://aprim2020.org/