AT 2020: The 7th International Conference on Agreement Technologies
Abstr. due: 04.02.2020
Dates: 22.04.20 — 23.04.20
Area Of Sciences: Technical sciences;
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Agreement Technologies refer to computer systems in which autonomous software agents negotiate with one another, typically on behalf of humans, in order to come to mutually acceptable agreements. An agent may choose whether to fulfil an agreement or not, and it should fulfil it when there is an obligation to do so derived from the standing agreements. Autonomy, interaction, mobility and openness are key concepts studied within Agreement Technologies approach. Semantic alignment, negotiation, argumentation, virtual organisations, trust and reputation and several other technologies are part of the sandbox to define, specify and verify such systems.
The International Conference Series on Agreement Technologies is an interdisciplinary forum that brings together researchers and practitioners working on the various topics comprising this emergent and vibrant field. It provides an avenue to discuss and exchange new ideas and techniques for the design, implementation and verification of next generation open distributed systems centred on the notion of agreement among computational agents.
AT 2020 follows the successful outcome of the previous editions of the International Conference Series on Agreement Technologies: AT 2012 in Dubrovnik, Croatia, AT 2013 in Beijing, China, AT 2015 in Athens, Greece, AT 2016 in Valencia, Spain, AT 2017 in Évry, France, and AT 2018 in Bergen, Norway.
AT 2020 will be held on 22 and 23 April 2020 in Thessaloniki, Greece, and will be co-located with EUMAS 2020. One registration fee covers access to both conferences.
We welcome original, unpublished papers. We especially invite submissions by doctoral students who could benefit from receiving valuable feedback from the discussion-oriented focus of the conference.
We invite research papers including but not limited to the following topics:
- Agreement technologies, architectures, environments, and methodologies
- Agreement patterns
- Argumentation and negotiation
- Coalition and team formation
- Real-time agreements
- Distributed decision making and coordination
- Computational social choice
- Social intelligence
- Logics for agreements
- Decision and game theoretic foundations for agreement
- Deliberative agreement: social choice and collective judgment
- Evolution of organisational structures
- Agent commitments
- Group planning agreements
- Social welfare, fairness and ethics in agreements
- Agreement and coordination optimisation
- Semantic service coordination
- Normative systems
- Individual reasoning about norm adoption
- Collective deliberation about norm adoption
- Autonomic electronic institutions
- Inter-theory relations
- Semantic alignment
- Trust and reputation
- Applications of agreement technologies (e.g. web service composition, contract automation, supply chain automation, sensor networks, multi-robot systems, etc.)
Conference Web-Site: https://eumas2020.csd.auth.gr/at2020/