2nd Asian Public Mental Health Congress
Abstr. due: 21.11.2021
Dates: 29.11.21 — 30.11.21
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Conference fees and accomodation: USD 299
2nd Asian Public Mental Health Congress pertains to Psychiatry and Mental Health Disorders such as anxiety, depression, bipolar, behavioral disorders, post-traumatic, seasonal depression, persistent depressive disorder, stress and understanding the effective diagnosis & treatment to identify and help to facilitate the recovery of someone suffering from psychiatric disorders.
Asian Public Mental Health Virtual Congress will present in-depth coverage of recent advancements in this exciting field, in an informal setting designed for maximal networking among the participants.
Opportunity for all the presenters to be part of Best Presenter / Best Young Researcher / Best Poster Awards competition.
- Clinical Psychologists
- Mental Health Professionals
- Counselors and Social Workers
- Healthcare Professionals in the Behavioral Sciences
Conference Central Topics:
- Neurology and Mental Health
- Human Resilience
- Epilepsy and Brain Disorder
- Addiction and Mental Health
- Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Womens Mental Health
- Mental Disorders and Mental Illness
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation and Treatment
- Global Epidemiology of Mental Illness
Conference Web-Site: https://mentalhealth.plenareno.com