ISBS 2020 World Congress on Biophysics and Imaging of the Skin
Abstr. due: 31.03.2020
Dates: 11.06.20 — 13.06.20
Area Of Sciences: Biology;
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: The international Society for Biophysics and Imaging of the Skin
The international Society for Biophysics and Imaging of the Skin (ISBS, www.i-s-b-s.org) focuses on the development, use and spread of knowledge on skin bioengineering techniques. World Congresses are held on a two-year schedule. Official journal of the ISBS is SKIN RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY.
The 2020 venue will take place at the center of Berlin in the historical Langenbeck-Virchow-House opposite to the Charite and just a few meters away from the former Wall of Berlin.
The congress president Prof. Karsten König, the scientific program director Prof. Joachim Fluhr and the ISBS president Dr. B. Querleux are looking forward to welcome you and to travel with you through borders including the virtual travel deep into the skin.
The topics of the world congress are:
1. Skin Imaging (High-Resolution Sonography, Dermatoscopy, OCT, Confocal, Multiphoton Tomography, Photoacoustics, Raman/CARS, Vascular Imaging, High-Resolution MRT, Multimodal Imaging)
2. Molecular and ultrastructural Imaging
3. New non-invasive methods
4. Numerical methods (Artificial intelligence, deep learning, image processing, mechanistic models)
5. Skin Hydration and Barrier Function
6. Sensitive Skin
7. Skin Ageing
8. Mechanical and Optical Properties
9. Skin Cancer
10. Inflammation and Wounds
11. Pharmacokinetics and Formulation
12. Claim Support and Sunscreens
13. Other Topics
Conference Web-Site: http://www.isbs-congress.com/