PD2020: PROMETHEE Days 2020 - Multicriteria Decision Aid for Sustainable Development
Abstr. due: 01.03.2020
Dates: 02.06.20 — 14.06.20
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: INAU;Targa-AIDE & partners
In 2020, the PROMETHEE Days will visit a third continent. After North America (Montréal) and Europe (2x Brussels, Portsmouth, Heraklion, Split), we invite you to Africa for this seventh workshop! The PROMETHEE Days 2020 workshop is hosted by Targa-AIDE (www.targa-aide.org) and INAU (www.inau.ac.ma) in Rabat, Morocco, from June 2 to 4, 2020. It is a great opportunity to meet your PROMETHEE Community’s fellows.
The PROMETHEE Days workshops aim to provide a communication platform for scholars, researchers, developers, specialists and other professionals in the related areas of multicriteria decision making to get together and to exchange ideas, share experiences, discuss key issues, and identify future research and development directions.
Papers related to theoretical developments, comparative analyses or practical applications of the PROMETHEE methods are welcome.
The PROMETHEE DAYS 2020 workshop focus on Sustainable Development. In this context, key topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Multicriteria Decision Aid
- Decision Support Modeling
- Decision Support and Expert Systems in the Environment and Energy Sectors
- Data Visualisation and Decision Making/Support
- Environmental and Energy Data Visualisation
- Geographic Information Systems
- Data Science, Big Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Collaborative Decision Making
- Intelligent, Web-based, Spatial Decision Support Systems
- Application Models and Systems: Agricultural, Environmental, Farming, Water Resources, Livestock, Fisheries, Warehouse, Sustainable Forest and Rangeland Management, Food Processing, Supply Chain Management, ...
- Regional Planning
- Case Studies involving any of the above issues.
Conference Web-Site: http://www.prometheedays.com/