6th International Fall School on Organic Electronics (IFSOE-2020)
Country: Russian Federation
Abstr. due: 15.04.2020
Dates: 13.09.20 — 17.09.20
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundamentals of organic electronics: charge transport, modeling, photophysics, etc.
- Design and synthesis of materials for organic electronics: organic conductors and semiconductors, dielectrics, substrates, etc.
- Organic field effect transistors: single crystal, polymer and monolayer OFETs, integrated circuits and related devices.
- Organic light emitting devices: OLEDs and OLETs, white light-emitting devices, TADF devices, organic lasers.
- Organic and hybrid solar cells: small molecules and polymer photovoltaics, tandem cells, perovskites-based photovoltaics, etc.
- Organic sensors: physical (pressure, temperature, photo, etc.) sensors, chemo- and biosensors.
- Characterization techniques: various spectroscopy, microscopy, and x-ray scattering techniques, charge mobility measurements, thermal and surface analysis, HOMO and LUMO evaluation, biomedical applications, etc.
- Technologies of organic electronics: printing of organic materials and devices, roll-to-roll techniques, ink formulations, encapsulation, etc.
Conference Web-Site: http://www.ifsoe.ru/