33rd International Symposium on Preparative and Process Chromatography - PREP 2020
Abstr. due: 01.05.2020
Dates: 31.05.20 — 03.06.20
Area Of Sciences: Chemistry;
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: Chromatography, Inc.
Are you looking for a comprehensive conference supporting the separation science practitioner in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, fine chemicals, food and beverage, and environmental industries? Are you looking for a highly integrated scientific, training, and exhibit program organized by the very best academic and industrial scientists and engineers that focuses on the latest trends and best practices in preparative and process chromatography? Are you looking for the most visible arena to introduce and promote your latest scientific discoveries, technologies, and services? Are you looking for the best networking and marketing opportunities in this field? Then look no further – PREP 2020 will provide all of that and more!
Welcome to 4 days of exciting science, technology, and education at PREP 2020, the longest running, most recognized international scientific conference and exposition driving the field of Preparative and Process Chromatography, organized by expert scientists and engineers for the separation science practitioner. Join us for a dynamic and innovative program where world renowned speakers will address in-depth the latest scientific and technological advances, critical and emerging applications and processes, and challenges and solutions in all aspects of Preparative and Process Chromatography, Ion Exchange, Adsorption/Desorption Processes and Related Separation Techniques.
The focus of this conference is the development, design, optimization, and operation of chromatographic processes and technology for a broad range of applications. The program will include papers on biochromatography, downstream processing, QbD, monoclonal antibodies, plasmids, enzymes, vaccines, viral vectors for gene delivery, VLPs, and other biopharmaceuticals, clearance of high-risk impurities such as host cell proteins, chiral molecules, SFC, fine chemicals, peptides, proteins, oligonucleotides, APIs, natural products, batch, multi-column and continuous SMB processes, column technology and equipment, monoliths, new and improved stationary phases, membrane chromatography, product quality, stability, safety and/or immunogenicity, and related process control strategies, regulatory aspects, and more!
- Learn how to find current tools and develop practical solutions to chromatographic separations.
- Learn how to successfully optimize chromatography processes and minimize costs for the best economic production.
- Discuss and learn about current and future challenges and opportunities in the industry.
- During the exhibition, evaluate and compare the latest products, instruments, techniques and processes that are driving the pace of innovation in Preparative and Process chromatography.
- Interact with world leading scientists and engineers who will discuss critical and emerging areas in all aspects of Preparative and Process liquid chromatography.
Conference Web-Site: https://www.prepsymposium.org/index.html