ICQE20: Second International Conference on Quantitative Ethnography
Abstr. due: 15.05.2020
Dates: 24.10.20 — 27.10.20
Area Of Sciences: History and archeology;
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: Pepperdine University
The Second International Conference on Quantitative Ethnography (ICQE20) will provide an international forum for researchers to present work, learn new methodological techniques, and network with other scholars working in the new and growing field of quantitative ethnography (QE).
Building on the tremendous success of ICQE19, we encourage work from any discipline, which can include (but is not limited to):
- New and innovative techniques for QE, including network analysis, automated coding, and approaches to reliability and validity of quantitative ethnographic analyses
- Studies of the relationship between different techniques or methods for conducting QE analyses
- Extension of QE techniques to new types of data, fields of study, or research questions
- Empirical QE results, whether preliminary, exploratory, or confirmatory
- New theoretical issues in QE or reexamination of existing theoretical frameworks
- Formative work that describes prospective thinking about planned QE studies
The primary criteria are that work being presented is theoretically and methodologically thoughtful and sound, and helps build the QE community by sharing ideas, methods, resources, and inspiration.
Conference Web-Site: http://www.icqe20.org/