2020 Canadian Transplant Summit
Abstr. due: 18.05.2020
Dates: 22.09.20 — 26.09.20
Area Of Sciences: Medicine;
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: Canadian Society of Transplantation
- Leveraging precision in immunological responses for novel diagnostic and therapeutic approaches in solid organ transplant.
- Discuss and explore challenges and controversies in organ donation.
Connect members of the Canadian Society of Transplantation with cutting edge science and leading clinical practices that can be used to advance the practice and science of transplantation in Canada.
- To advance our understanding of precision-based human immunological responses as potential diagnostic and therapeutic targets for organ transplantation.
- To discuss novel approaches to clinical trials that will advance transplant care.
- To support the unique challenges in implementing the updated 2018 Declaration of Istanbul and the Truth and Reconciliation in organ transplantation.
- To debate and discuss current controversies in organ donation.
Conference Web-Site: https://conference.cst-transplant.ca/
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
World Heart and Cardiothoracic Surgery ConferenceTheses applying till 20.12.20, Bangkok