SWQD2021: 13th Software Quality Days (SWQD) Conference
Abstr. due: 15.05.2020
Dates: 19.01.20 — 22.01.20
Organizing comittee e-mail: dietmar.winkler[at]tuwien.ac.at
Organizers: International Committee
The 13th Software Quality Days (SWQD) conference and tools fair – one of the largest software quality conferences in Europe - will bring together researchers and practitioners from business, industry, and academia working on quality assurance and quality management for software engineering and information technology.
In 2021 the SWQD conference hosts the 10th scientific program on research and industry experience. The guiding topic for 2021 will be “Future Perspectives on Software Engineering Quality”
High software and systems quality are success-critical factors in engineering practices and refer to product, process, and service quality. However, quality attributes have to be embodied within individual phases of software and systems development. In distributed engineering environments, where various stakeholders coming from heterogeneous disciplines have to collaborate and interact efficiently. Additional quality attributes with focus on collaboration and data exchange apply. Mobile environments typically refer to product quality and include quality requirements regarding usability, interaction, safety and security. Emerging trends in the area of Big Data can focus on various quality aspects such as (a) how to embody and assure quality in Big Data application or (b) how to use Big Data in context of quality assurance activities such as testing.
Topics of interest for research and industrial experience paper include but are not limited to
- System and software quality management methods
- Improvement of software development methods and processes
- Testing and quality assurance of software and software-intensive systems
- Process and quality assurance automation
- Requirements Engineering and Management
- Project and Risk Management
- Effort and quality estimation
- Metrics (product, process, project)
- Domain specific quality issues such as embedded, medical, automotive systems
- Novel trends in software quality
- Crowdsourcing in Software Engineering
- Quality assurance for Big Data applications.
- Using Big Data for quality assurance activities.
Conference Web-Site: https://www.software-quality-days.com/