7th International Workshop on Rewriting Techniques for Program Transformations and Evaluation - WPTE 2020
Abstr. due: 04.05.2020
Dates: 29.06.20 — 29.06.20
Area Of Sciences: Technical sciences;
Organizing comittee e-mail: ariesco (at) ucm.es
The aim of WPTE is to bring together the researchers working on program transformations, evaluation, and operationally based programming language semantics, using rewriting methods, in order to share the techniques and recent developments and to exchange ideas to encourage further activation of research in this area.
Topics of Interest
- Correctness of program transformations, optimizations and translations.
- Program transformations for proving termination, confluence, and other properties.
- Correctness of evaluation strategies.
- Operational semantics of programs, operationally-based program equivalences such as contextual equivalences and bisimulations.
- Cost-models for arguing about the optimizing power of transformations and the costs of evaluation.
- Program transformations for verification and theorem proving purposes.
- Translation, simulation, equivalence of programs with different formalisms, and evaluation strategies.
- Program transformations for applying rewriting techniques to programs in specific programming languages.
- Program transformations for program inversions and program synthesis.
- Program transformation and evaluation for Haskell and Rewriting.
Conference Web-Site: http://maude.ucm.es/wpte20/
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
Европейское научное обозрение. Выпуск №5-6/2021Theses applying till 30.06.21, Вена