II International scientific and practical conference «Actual problems of the energy complex: mining, production, transmission, processing and environmental protection»
Country: Russian Federation
Abstr. due: 01.10.2020
Dates: 12.11.20 — 12.11.20
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: State University of Management
The conference is held in order to summarize international experience in the field of the fuel and energy complex, namely:
— intensification of the scientific and practical potential of the energy industry in order to formulate new proposals for the technological, technical, digital, innovative, organizational and economic development of the industry;
— popularization of fundamental and applied research of the fuel and energy complex;
— accelerated growth of technical and technological recommendations aimed at improving production, production, transmission, processing and ensuring sustainable development in the long term.
Young scientists, employees of fuel and energy companies, scientists from various research and educational institutions and representatives of government institutions are invited to participate.
At the plenary session, prominent scientists of the fuel and energy complex will make reports.
The international program and organizing committee include Russian and foreign scientists from research and educational institutions and representatives of fuel and energy companies.
Participation in the conference is free. Following the conference, a collection of works will be published, the articles of which will be included in the Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI).
The Program Committee will select part of the articles that will be included in the collection for further publication in the journal and indexing in Scopus.
1. Oil and gas, environmental, chemical and energy engineering;
2. Technical and technological development of the energy sector;
3. Intelligent, digital and automated technologies in the energy sector;
4. Materials science and materials technology in the energy sector;
5. Coal, gas and oil in the fuel and energy complex;
6. Renewable and alternative energy sources;
7. Energy systems and complexes;
8. Environmental protection and ecological safety of energy facilities;
9. Reliability and safety of the energy system;
10. Organization of the functioning of energy facilities;
11. Energy production in the context of the transition to sustainable development;
12. World energy infrastructure and electric power complexes;
13. Transportation of fuel and energy resources and transmission of electrical energy;
14. System analysis, physical and mathematical modeling, computer and information technologies in the energy sector.
Conference Web-Site: http://en.unesco.guu.ru/news/international-scientific-and-practical-conference-actual-problems-of-the-energy-complex-production-production-transmission-processing-and-environmental-protection/