3rd International Conference on the Chemistry of the Construction Materials - ICCCM 2020
Abstr. due: 30.09.2020
Dates: 15.03.21 — 17.03.21
Area Of Sciences: Chemistry;
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will find the abstract guidelines and a sample abstract if you click on the button "abstract submission".
No revisions or corrections will be made by the scientific committee.
After a successful transmission, you will receive a reference code for each submitted abstract and a confirmation after the decision of the scientific committee.
The scientific committee reserves the right to accept or reject papers, and to assign them to oral or poster contribution.
Main focus of the conference
The conference will follow the successful format of the previous national and international meetings with a broad subject in all fields of the chemistry of construction materials. Researchers from academia and industry are welcome to give presentations. The conference topics include:
* Sustainable construction materials
– New binders
– Ready-mixed dry mortar
– Climate change and shortage of resources
* Admixtures and additives
– Polymer latex
– Concrete and mortar additives
* Polymers in civil engineering
– Adhesives and sealants
– Surface protection systems
* Performance and durability
– Physical, chemical and biological damage mechanisms
– Analytical techniques
* Digitization in construction chemistry
– Numerical modelling of chemical, physical and biological processes
– Construction 4.0 – Innovations for the future